Friday, January 29, 2016

Weekly Love

Happy Friday! It was a quiet and quick week; thank heavens this week is over! I didn't sub this week, I didn't do too much work at the speech pathology office either, and nothing exciting happened either. Well, NYC did get about 30 inches of snow though. So, I was digging out over the weekend; but it's been quite mild, which is rare for January, and it's melting fast. Anyway, here's what I've been loving this week.

Tian Tian, the panda bear, at the National Zoo in D.C. enjoying the snow this past weekend. It's adorable!

These crazy milkshakes in NYC. This is a meal in itself! There's really no need for lunch or dinner. 


Watercolor planner stickers from Etsy.

Mason Jar planner inserts.

 
These floral Christmas trees.

This beautiful book


This women's style. I love that she doesn't care and still wears colorful clothing.

These fun cookies! I don't care if they're meant for kids, I'd make and eat them too!


Listen to my weekly happiness playlist. 


xoxo,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Those shakes have my mouth watering...
    Love that lady's style too. She's rockin it!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...