Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Currently: December 2015


Reading... The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane by Kelly Harms. I'll be starting it on Friday. I abandoned the last book I was reading, Lighthouse Bay
Playing... nothing. 
Watching... nothing new. I still need to catch up on Limitless and a few new movies. Oh, but I have been watching Flea Market Flip this past weekend. 
Trying... to get a better job...still. I have a VERY part time job as a substitute teacher at my mom's school. But it's VERY part time and I only work if they need me.
Cooking... less. I was planning on cooking for Christmas but I was under the weather. 
Eating... a lot this holiday season. 
Drinking... water. Besides, OJ in the morning and an occasional smoothie from Panera, I only drink water. 
Calling... no one. 
Texting... my boyfriend. I don't text many people. 
Pinning... frugal tips. 
Tweeting... random things; freebies, giveaways, etc. 
Going...  nowhere. I went to school to sub for a few days earlier this month and now for the past 2 weeks, except Christmas I've been stuck in the house sick.
Loving... my boyfriend like always :) 
Hating... that I haven't been feeling well. I'm getting over a sinus infection and a stuffy ear filled with fluid. 
Discovering... that a car may benefit me and that I definitely need to start saving to get my own place. I need to get out of this rut and advance in my life. 
Thinking... about my future. 
Feeling... sick for a few weeks now. 
Hoping (for)... a better 2016. 2015 has been rough. 
Listening (to)... nothing in particular. 
Celebrated... Christmas Eve and day with my mom's family. 
Smelling... nothing. 
Ordering... nothing. 
Considering... nothing. 
Starting... nothing. 
Finishing... 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...