Thursday, August 6, 2015

Update

I know I've sort of neglected this blog and I'm sorry for that. Life and laziness got in the way; but here's an update on my life.


  • My grandfather passed away on July 4. I was very close to him, so it affected me a lot. 
  • I turned 24 on July 2 and it was the worse birthday ever. 
  • I've decided that I'm going to culinary school but...
  • Culinary school is REALLY expensive. I mean, I'm just learning how to cook, not how to do brain surgery. So due to the expenses, I decided to set up a GoFundMe Campaign, which can be found here or on the side of my blog. And I would really appreciate if you could help me in my dream and journey; I appreciate any amount. 
  • If culinary school doesn't work, I'll become a preschool teacher. 
  • My boyfriend is becoming an uncle to a little boy soon! Since we plan on marrying in the near future, that makes me a honorary aunt soon! His name will be Jimmy Ian and he's due in September. 
  • I went to a wedding in North Beach, MD back on May 26th! My cousin got married at this beautiful private beach. I spent 2 1/2 days with my dad family by traveling to and from; it was crazy, but the wedding was beautiful. I haven't been to a wedding since I was 12! Post coming soon! 
And that's about it! 

xoxo,
Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...