Monday, June 9, 2014

Sunday Currently



Reading The House of Memories by Monica McInerney. 

Writing this blog post. I'm in a writing slump though, so not a lot of blog posts happening right now. 


Listening to the TV. I'm watching Full House. 

Thinking why the hell did I lose my job? Why was I let go? I was a hard and dedicated worker. 

Smelling nothing. 

Wishing I was rich and never had to work a day in my life. I also wish I had my own apartment, was married to my boyfriend, was financially stable, and had my career choice figured out. 

Hoping I get a job soon. I just lost my job today, so yea...

Wearing a tank top and really comfortable shorts. 

Loving my boyfriend, the summer, 

Wanting my own apartment, 

Needing my own apartment

Feeling sad. I just cried for like 2 hours. 

Clicking every single job listing I see on Craigslist and other job board. 

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...