Thursday, June 12, 2014

Currently & Announcement



THIS WEEKS THEMES:
snapping, checking, learning, dropping, saving

I'm currently snapping nothing. 

I'm currently checking job boards online. I lost my job the other day :( Back to square one again.

I'm currently learning it's ok if you lose your job and to cry about it for a day. But after crying for a day, get back up, update your resume, get back onto those job boards, and apply. Oh, and call people back when they offer you a job. I have yet to do that...eek!

I'm currently dropping everything. I dropped my anxiety medication a few days ago, I dropped a fork I was using today, I've dropped my phone, etc. I could go on forever. I've been a klutz. 

I'm currently saving money by being frugal. 

Now for the announcement. 

I'm expanding my blog! I'm including cooking and traveling now. Since I don't travel much, I'm looking for contributing writers for the traveling section. And if you want to contribute to the cooking section, let me know. So, if you're interested leave a comment with your email or shoot me an email at mscdyson@ymail.com. 

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...