Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social

 

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
A picture of my fiance and I. 


2. What do you keep beside your bed? 
Well, I have a small room, so I don't have a nightstand. Everything needs to be under my pillow or on the side of my bed, since one side is next to a wall. I have my air conditioner remote, Snoopy, a tissue box, my cell phone, and whatever else I need. I don't feel like getting up in the middle of the night just to get something!

3. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning! Ugh, I hate dusting and vacuuming. 

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Hmmm... washing dishes. I hate it! I wish I had a dishwasher.


5. What do you do to vent anger?
I complain to Jose, yell, scream, write about it, listen to music and sing at the top of my lungs, argue with Jose (unfortunately), and I shut down.


6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
I still love Halloween, but Christmas is number one! Omg! The lights, decor, presents, scents, family and friends, the occasional snow, the music, the colors, etc! 

xx Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Christmas as well. I love the lights and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween as well ... but I never decorate for it! I think when I say Halloween I really mean the fall season ;) I HATE washing dishes as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...