Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Liebster Award


I was nominated for the Liebster Award! The lovely Lindsay of The Lovely Things Are nominated me and I want to thank her for doing so. 

The rules are quite simple. 
First, you post 11 personal things about yourself. Second, you have to answer 11 questions posted by whoever nominated you. Third, you have to nominate 11 other bloggers under 200 followers. And last but not least, you have to post up 11 questions for them to answer. Oh, and one more thing, you're not allowed to tag the person who nominated you. Easy right?  It's going to be a long post, just thought I warned you!

So, here are 11 things about me.
  1. I'm an only child.
  2. I just turned 21 on July 2nd!
  3. I don't drink or smoke.
  4. My biggest FEAR  is death, but I have a strange obsession with Ghost Adventures, Long Island Medium, and visiting cemeteries (I do ancestry, so visiting my dead relatives helps my research and I'm also paying respect).
  5. I LOVE Spongebob! To this day I still watch it.
  6. My biggest PET PEEVE is when people stand in the middle of a walkway (mall, sidewalk, etc) to talk or they just stop there for no reason. Oh, and if they're walking slow (and then stop in the middle of the walkway), that irritates me as well. 
  7. I'm going into my last year of college and I graduate with a liberal arts degree next spring!
  8. I'm going into the music business or to another college for the music business.
  9. I LOVE ancestry and my heritage. I have 6 (and counting) nationalities: Italian, Polish, German (on both sides, my dad's side is German Jewish and my mom's side is German Catholic), Irish, Swedish, and English. 
  10. That's right! I have some Jewish in me, even though I'm 100% Catholic (long story). 
  11. I can't sleep without my A.C running in the summer. 
Now, I'm going answer Lindsay's 11 questions. 


1. What is your favorite blog that you read?
I have a lot of blogs that I like to read, but I would have to say Miss Indie is my favorite. 


2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I'm not really sure of the reason why, but I guess I wanted a place to share my thoughts, opinions, etc. and I wanted to connect with others. 


3. If money and skill did not exist or matter, what career would you choose for yourself?
Hmmmm....I probably would be a lead singer of a rock band. 

4. Favorite animal? Why?

Elephants! I think they're wonderful animals. Plus, baby elephants are adorable! Oh, and an elephant never forgets and I never forget things as well. 

5. Books versus movies? Which would you pick if you could only have one?

Movies hands down! I love movies more than books. 

6. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Hmmm...Maybe Allison, since that was going to be name in the beginning. But it didn't go well with my last name, so my parents decided on Courtney. 

7. Do you drink alcohol? If so, what's your favorite drink? If not, what's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Nope! I hate alcohol. My favorite non-alcoholic drink would be lemonade or a strawberry daquari (non-alcholic of course). 

8. If you could only shop in one clothing store for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Either Urban Outfitters or Forever 21. 

9. What would your PERFECT day be like?

Going to a concert (or Warped Tour) and jut hanging out with my friends, having a good time, listening to great music. Or going on tour for a day (or a few) with a band, just hanging out with them, and experiencing the tour life.

10. If you could meet the celebrity of your dreams, who would it be and why?

Johnny Deep! He's my favorite actor! 

11. Do you have a quote or mantra you live by? If so, what is it? If not, why don't you?

"Your dreams must be bigger than your fears" - Christian Climer. I live by that quote and tell everyone. Remember it and never forget it!


And, last but not least, here are my 11 nominees and my questions for them!


Nominees:
  1. Mia of Mia Moore
  2. Jamie of xoxo, Jamie Brooke 
  3. Tyler of Rays of Purple
  4. Zie of Hello Darling Dear
  5. Shell of Kitty and Buck
  6. Celeste of Crazy Beautiful Unique
  7. Lauren of A Wild Tonic
  8. Stephanie of Bourbon and Glitter
  9. Katia of Kitty Snooks
  10. Sarah of Weary Shoes
  11. Jess of Swenson Love
Questions:
  1. What made you decide to start blogging?
  2. What's your favorite color?
  3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? 
  4. What would your perfect day be? 
  5. Favorite season? Why?
  6. Favorite holiday? Why?
  7. If you could have a super power, what would you choose? Why?
  8. If you could be a cartoon character for a day, who would you pick? Why?
  9. What;s your favorite ice cream flavor?
  10. Do you have any pets? 
  11. What's your favorite blog?
Well, that's it! Have a lovely day!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing all your answers to my questions! Didn't realize we have so much in common. Age, elephants, and cartoons oh my! (too cheesy? ok yeah maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post. So cute and funny! Thank you so much for nominating me and my blog. I can't wait to answer these questions :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...