Friday, July 20, 2012

Baby Shower: My Favorite Ideas

Tomorrow, July 21st, my cousin is having a baby shower for her first child! The gender is unknown, but I think it's going to be a boy. Unfortunately, I'm busy that day, so I won't be attending nor will I have any photos to share. Since I won't be going, I decided to share a few baby shower craft/decorating/present ideas with you.

Isn't this cake adorable? I love the polka dots! (Picture)

Cake Toppers (Picture)

Alphabet Baby Shower (Picture)

Flower Power Baby Shower (Picture)

Baby Bird Shower (Picture)

Spa Shower (Picture)

Daisy Baby Shower (Pitcure)

Safety Pin Name Cards (Picture)

Flower Wrapped Favors (Picture)

Aren't these adorable gifts? (Picture)

Potato Print Clothes (Picture)

Balloon Animals (Picture)

That's all! Hope you enjoyed it!

Have a lovely evening!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Nominated you for the Liebster Award, can't wait to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these are wonderful and the animal balloons are the best amongst all.Thanks for the pics of these incredible things.Winnie The Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...