Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Swap

Back in January, Mary Rebecca hosted a Valentine's Day Swap. Since I love swapping, mailing packages to others, and receiving packages myself, I decided to sign up. And guess who my partner was? The hostess her herself, Mary Rebecca! Anyway, here's what she sent me.

A notebook with Snoopy and Woodstock and some Valentine's Day pencils.

My Valentine's Day card.

Some stickers. The last picture are scented stickers! They smell like donuts, cookies, and cupcakes! I love them! 

Some note cards and a necklace from Mary's shop :)

Some stationary and envelopes. 

Cupcake holders. I will definitely be using these soon :)

Chocolate coffee spoons. I received 2 of these, this Mocha one and an Irish Cream one. I couldn't wait to try the Irish Cream, so that's why there's no picture. I don't drink coffee, so I just eat them the way they are. 

I also received a Hershey bar, but chocolate doesn't stay around for very long in my house. 

Anyway, sorry about the terrible pictures. I don't have very good lighting in my house nor do I have an area where there's a light this time of year. 

Have a lovely day!  

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, follwing it now! Follow me back?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney!

    Thanks for participating in the blog hop!
    Wishing you well on your bloggy adventures.
    New Follower :)

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...