Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Little Bit More About Me

Since I've gained a few new followers, I figured I would tell you guys more about myself.


  1. You'll hardly see pictures of myself on here. I hate having my picture taken, so there are no recent pictures of myself. I don't like how I look in them nor do I take a decent picture. I mean, I look good in the mirror (if only the mirror was a camera *sigh*) but when it comes to getting my picture taken, I have no idea what happens. It's like the camera hates me or something. 
  2. I'm 20 going on 21 and I happen to live in NYC (10 minutes outside, but it's close enough). I'm in my third year of college, studying liberal arts. I hope to go into the music business one day and if that doesn't work out, open a bakery.
  3. I don't want to have any kids. I want to get married one day, but no kids. Maybe when I'm in my late 30's or 40's, I'll change my mind. But for now and the next number of years, there won't be any kids running around. Don't get me wrong, I like kids. But for me, it's too much responsibility and stress. And the music business....well, it's not a place to raise a family or anything. Most of my time will be spent away from home (on the road, at work, etc) and that's not the lifestyle I would want for my kid. 
  4. I'm Catholic but I don't practice it. I do talk to God and celebrate the holidays, but you won't catch me at church or anything. 
  5. I recently got into astrology and tarot cards. I read my horoscope daily and I check the "tarot card of the day" online. I believe in the meaning and traits behind my sign (Cancer) and meaning of the tarot cards. 
  6. I run a music blog on Tumblr called The Jukebox. It's my baby and it's turning 3 this May. I love running it and I wouldn't give it up for any amount of money. 
  7. I've been researching my family tree since I was in 7th/8th grade. I love it and I've made great progress in my tree. I also love my heritage and nationalities. I have 7 nationalities (besides American). That's right! 7 nationalities! I'm Italian, Polish, German, Irish, Swedish, English, and Dutch (I feel like I'm missing one...). There are probably more nationalities but I'm not completely certain about them. 
And that's basically it! I hope you have a lovely day! 
xoxo

PS. If you ever want me to research your family tree, just let me know! Either leave me a comment on here or email me at mscdyson@ymail.com. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am a new follower hopping from The 36th ave. I hope you follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest Linky Follower. I hope you not only follow me back but join me in my brand new link party, Toot Your Horn Tuesday. I hope to see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...