Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Etsy Love

It's that time again! The time where I show you what I currently love from Etsy. Enjoy!

This necklace. There's something about it that I love. 



This teapot.  

This necklace

This Sailor Tote Bag. I love these nautical type bags. They're my favorite. 



"I'm A Hoot" Print. I love this! The colors are beautiful and that owl is quite charming...haha. 




These earrings. Now, I don't have my ears pierced but if I did I would so get these. They're lovely!


This drawing. Isn't it lovely? 

And that's it! I know, I know I have a lot of favorites. I shop and browse on there a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. And it was quite difficult just choosing these. I could have listed more, but I'll spare you. 

Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...