Friday, December 30, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Letter Writing/Pen Paling

I love pen paling and writing letters. I have a ton of pen pals (53-ish?) and I keep on accepting requests. I need to stop. Really I do. I can't keep up with all the writing but I love it. Due to this, my box is starting to look a lot like the last picture.

This Baby

I don't even want kids but this baby is adorable. Look at that face! Ughhh.....

Bunnies

Aren't they cute?

Johnny Depp


He's my favorite actor. I loved him in Pirates, Finding Neverland, and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. He's just a great actor. What else is there to say?

Signs





These Photos



I know, I know I have a lot favorites. 
Have a lovely weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. 50+ pen pals!???? Are you for real?? That's wild! I have 1 and I can barely keep up.. Hat tip to you girl!



    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...