Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Marry The Night


Marry The Night by Lady Gaga


This is one of my favorite songs by her. It's like my anthem and I get so inspired and a ton of other emotions when I listen to this song. I know a lot of people don't care for her or something along those lines, but I happen to love her. I don't like to admit it, but I love her. I love that she's not afraid to be different, that she's accepting of everyone, and I just love who she is. On Thanksgiving this year, I actually stayed up to watch her her special on TV. I was so tired that night but I watched it and I loved it. She's a huge inspiration to me and I'm slowly learning (finally) that it's ok to be different and not everyone has to like you., but I'm mainly learning that it's ok to be different and I'm trying to be unique and different everyday...well, at least I think so.

Have a lovely evening/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...