Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Mail Day

A letter from my pen pal Erin.


A package from my pen pal Agape. I love the envelope it came in. It has Mickey Mouse and his friends on it. She sent me some stationary and some decorative tape for Christmas.


And one of my orders from Amazon came. I ordered 4 books with a credit that I had. I sold my textbooks back and I got like a $100 credit, so I bought 4 books and a leaf paper punch.

Anyway, the first book is "Art Saves" by Jenny Doh.


And the second one is a fantasy book, "The Name of The Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss. I love fantasy books and I have a whole bookshelf filled with them (I'm going to make a post about my collection soon). I still need to read them and I'm running out of room, so I better stop buying them for now. The book is 722 pages and 92 chapters long. I've never read a book with that many chapters before. At my rate, it may take me a whole year.

Have a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...