Friday, December 30, 2011

The Cookie Monster

I've made cookies before. Chocolate chip, a three chip cookie, roca cookies, etc. And I usually make 2 or 3 dozen. So last night I was looking for a cookie recipe to make for tomorrow and I came across double chocolate sprinkle cookies. They looked so good and I decided I would make them. Well, I guess I didn't think carefully. The recipe makes 9 dozen cookies. Yes, you read that right; 9 dozen. Since I had all the ingredients I figured, why not do them? It won't be a lot; I've done 3 dozen before. Well, let's just say I was able to do it and somehow managed but next time I'm cutting it half. This is the result of 9 dozen cookies before they're baked.

This is when all the ingredients were incorporated, except for the chocolate chips, walnuts, and sprinkles.


And this is what they look like after everything has been mixed in. As you can see from the two pictures it took 2 bowls for this to get mixed plus my hands.


And now they're all baked. Well, I didn't bake all 9 dozen. The rest of the dough is in the freezer for next time. I just made 5 trays (and ate some along the way :D)


I also made red velvet cupcakes, but I don't have a picture of them. But I can tell you they were nice and moist. I've made them before and they were dry. This recipe is definitely a keeper. 

Have a lovely weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...