Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chase All Your Dreams....What It Means


Chase all your dreams is a line from, Let It Ride by Automatic Loveletter. The rest of the line is "Chase all your dreams and don't let them go". That line is the title to my Tumblr and I was going to make it the title to this blog, but I thought it was kind of long.

Anyway, the line is pretty self explanatory, so I don't think I need to explain it to you. But it's something I believe in and keep in mind.

I really don't know what else to say about it, except take a listen to the song. I think you'll like it and/or the band. The lead singer, Juliet Simms, has this gravel-y type voice and she can belt out a song. Her lyrics and the emotion in her voice, are heart wrenching at times. I think she's going to be on that show The Voice. I really hope she is and I'm hoping she wins the show. I've met her before and she's the sweetest person ever and she puts on a great performance. If you like what you hear and she's on tour, definitely go see her. You won't regret it!

Have a lovely day! Another post will be up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...