Friday, September 30, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Southwest Pretzels
Don't these pretzels looks delicious? I need to make them. 

Christian Climer

He's the guitarist of one of my favorite bands, There For Tomorrow. I love this man (even though I don't him personally). He's perfect and extremely good looking and has a great smile (as you can see). And he needs to smile more. And...*swoon*. I really hope he doesn't see this. 

Corgi's

I love these dogs. Aren't they adorable?

The Academy Is... and William Beckett

William Beckett, lead singer of my all time favorite band The Academy Is... I love this band with all my heart, they've always been there for me. I recently saw them at FBR's 15th anniversary show and it was the best night and totally worth the money. 

These Pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...