Monday, May 9, 2011

New Music Monday

Sleeping With Sirens - Fire

Sleeping With Sirens new album, Let's Cheers To This. (Yes I know that doesn't make any sense). Anyway, their new album comes out tomorrow :D and since I pre-ordered it, I got in the mail on Saturday and I've been listening to it ever since. I love it. It's their second album and it's their best album so far. Actually it's the best album of the year so far. It'll probably be my summer record or at least one of my summer records. I suggest you check it out if you're a fan of them or like rock music.  

Song suggestions: All My Heart, Fire, Do It Now Remember It Later, If You Can't Hang, Who Are You Now, Postcards and Polaroids, and Let's Cheers To This. Pretty much the whole album.

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks

I'm sure you've heard of Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. If not where have you been?! They'll be releasing their new album, Torches, on May 24th but they have a EP on Itunes and it's really good. They have recently become my obsession and I've been listening to their EP for the past week. They're a indie alternative band from LA and their music is very catchy and infectious. It's hard to pick a favorite but at the moment I love Helena Beat.  I suggest if you like them, this song, or you like indie alternative music you pre-order their album or just pick up a copy when it hits stores. I think this will be another album that I'll be playing all summer, along with Sleeping With Sirens new album.

Song suggestions: The whole EP; Helena Beat, Pumped Up Kicks, and Houdini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...